Thursday, November 21, 2013

Not sure that you've noticed

But a lot of my posts have pictures that have not happened in real life (as in, the photos were never taken like that, if they've really happened, that I can't vouch for) - I enjoy working with photoshop to cut out figures, and backgrounds, to work with my story lines.  If you haven't noticed, thank you, if you have noticed, and nonetheless come back, thank you even more.  I like this particular one, it took a bit of work to find the figure to match the (matchless!) black girl with her "magic" wine glass.  If  anyone has any interest, I would be happy to share whatever poor expertise I have (and, whatever psp figures I have).
And, of course, thank you to my new follower (sex saleh) and all of the old followers, whom, I know, I have disappointed by dropping out of sight (at least I hope they were disappointed by me dropping out of sight).
If you like my captions, a new follower has bought at least another week.  But, again, if there isn't any real interest, well...
So, hope you like this one!  Speaking personally, I really like when trannies (crossdressers, you know, I'm not really sensitive about what you call me) have their wishes come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment